Pyra is an award-winning singer-producer who pioneers dystopian pop, a genre-bending sound that challenges social injustice. With the support of Forbes, The New York Times, NME, and other notable publications, Pyra stands by her vision to “change the world.”
Ranked #1 in showmanship, Pyra is a festival favorite who has graced the stages of Burning Man, The Great Escape, and other world-renowned festivals. Her music, produced by Grammy-nominated Sean Hamilton, blends infectious pop tunes with urban and Thai influences to create satirical and thought-provoking social commentary.
- NME Award Winner 2022 – Best Solo Act in Asia
- NME Award Nominee 2022 – Best Solo Act in the World
- NME Award Nominee 2022 – Best Asian Song “Yellow Fever”
- Forbes 30 Under 30 2022
- “Next generation of megastars” – NME
- “Asia’s next breakout star” – MIXMAG
- “Asian Popstars Taking the Center Stage” – The New York Times
- “Effortless vocals and desire to achieve social change” – Forbes
- “The warrior of music” – L’Officiel
- “What you should be listening to before the world ends” – GQ
Pyra’s unique sound and powerful message have earned her critical acclaim and a growing following. She is a rising star in the music world, and her music is inspiring people all over the globe.